Writing from a hotel room in beautiful Rhode Island, I am here to bring you two things:
- Here is a Google Doc with collaborative notes from this year’s NABT conference. A couple notes about it:
- While some of my notes are there, it really is due to the large collective effort of my peers in the Knowles Science Teaching Foundation (next summer, please consider asking new teachers to apply who are currently in, or about to be entering, their first year of teaching) who helped create and contribute to this document. Note-taking styles may be unique but still very well done.
- It is not exhaustive, we went to sessions that interested us most, if it’s not on there, we didn’t see it and therefore have no notes.
- I appreciated ANY FEEDBACK about this document and process. I think it could be cool for others to consider using similar notes for NSTA, KABT, KATS, etc.
- For a bonus I’ve included an ID Challenge all the way from the Atlantic Ocean.