Keywords– biodiversity, Threatened Species, Endangered Species, SINC Species
1. What is biodiversity, and why is it important?
2. What does it mean to be listed as a “Threatened Species”?
3. What does it mean to be listed as an “Endangered Species”?
4. What does it mean to be listed as a “SINC Species”?
5. How are proportions used in math, and how can they be used to help to describe the size of organisms?
1. Research the history of the Endangered Species Act
2. Research court challenges to the Endangered Species Act
Further Research: history of Threatened, Endangered, and SINC Species, roles of Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks in endangered species protection,, enforcement of Endangered Species Act, role of habitat preservation in protecting endangered species, Kansas Land Trust,, Conservation Reserve Program, Nature Conservancy